Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Winter 07 in New Jersey

At last we have some 'precipitation' as the weatherperson tells us on tv and radio. Somehow I feel envious about those 'inches or feet' of snow affecting other states. I feel like being deprive of winter.

Well, tonight and tomorrow will be my turn to say I have my winter. Our local weatherperson predicts a mix of wet snow, sleet, and rain. Tonight, my two dogs hunkered down in their spot in the family room. I went outside and I felt the snow and sleet coming down. I have my winter.

Tomorrow will be another story. It will be hell of a commute because of icy roads. My kids will most likely have a snow date which they were looking forward to.

Tomorrow night, my family will be sitting by the fireplace savoring hot tea or soup for the kids and good red wine for me and my wife.

Good night.

No comments: