Thursday, March 8, 2007

Visit to The City and The Garden State

Another highway upgrade on I-78 between exit 48 and exit 52. It will be in the local lanes this time. It will start March 9, tomorrow. There were no physical changes on I-78 this morning. They may do changes tonight. The NJ DOT had done a wonderful job on the the express lane last summer. There were no major set backs. I would expect the same way this time.

Driving through I-78 east into NJ Turnpike, you can see the skyline of south Manhattan (via Lincoln tunnel) and Lady Libery on your right(via the Holland Tunnel). I recommend this route for people from the west of the continent visiting the City by car.

Visit NJ/NY spring, summer, fall and winter. There are always exciting activities going on each season. There are four seasons and each is different.

No comments: