Sunday, April 22, 2007

Today is Earth Day

Today is Earth Day. I may have blogged about this topic in some way in my previous postings. I do not keep tract of it. All I can say is, this a subject that everyone should care about.

Some political views or citizen will not agree to this. That is fair. The Bill of Rights provide the freedom of speech and dissent without the act of violence to another human being.

My family is recyclers. We bought a house built in 1972. My wife loves antique stuff. Our home is furnished with such furniture. If ever we have new "stuff", a clearance sale is in order.

We are switching our household lamps to fluorescent bulbs gradually as old light bulbs burn out.

I drove to work today at 55 mph. It was awfully slow, but I kept the spirit. I felt very safe, though.

These are some of our contributions for Green Day.

No comments: