Sunday, April 8, 2007

Away from New Jersey

My family spend the holiday weekend with my in-laws in Ohio. Our trip out west consists the four of us, a few baggage of personal clothes and stuff, and an almost full truck load of used bricks. My pick-up truck hauled them with ease but we met an unexpected situation of snow squall on the western part of Pennsylvania that went more challenging as we enter Ohio. It was a blizzard condition for a few minutes then followed by a clear road, no snow. As a driver, it was not a pleasant experience. I had precious cargo with full load of used bricks. Being a New Jersey driver, we made through the ordeal.

The good part of it is my family spent a quality with my in-laws. Helping them out preparing and cleaning their beautiful property for spring and summer. My wife's nephews and nieces were also present. Our chores ended with putting up the new flag pole with a new American flag.

Dinner, prepared by my mother-in-law and wine, made by father-in-law, was a memory I cherish with my wife and my children. We had dinner with my sister-in-law, her husband and their children. Catch-up with its other's lives and talked about some silly thoughts and experiences during past few months.

It was a sense of family.

We tripped back to New Jersey today without any situation. No snow squall on I-80.

Back to my home.

Back to my work.

Back to my blog, e-mail and filckr.

It is nice to be back home in Tewksbury!

No comments: