Monday, September 3, 2007

Summer is Over...I Look Forward to the Next Great Season

Today is the last day of traditional summer, although technically summer ends at the fall equinox which about a couple weeks, I think.

The summer was not that brutally hot and dry. In fact, we had several pleasant weeks, temperature and rainfall-wise. We were blessed this season. It will be sufficient to fill our reservoir and water table for the coming season.

I will miss the summer activities, like grilling in by back porch almost every day...the swimming pool...the pig roast!

But fall is my favorite season. It means cool weather and beautiful foliage color. It also means Thanksgiving, turkey, Halloween, pumpkin pie, warm apple cider and homemade apple pie.

I look forward to each great wonderful four seasons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.