Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Son and His Friend's Visit to Brooklyn, NY

This is a consecutive weekend that my son and his friends visited the City.

This time it was not about music, but one of his friends was having a tattoo. My wife became concerned about our son getting a tattoo, but he promised he would not get one.

As usual, my and his company drive to the Newark Penn Station, parked and took the train to Manhattan then bound to Brooklyn.

Our son and his company arrived in Tewksbury just after I and my wife finished dinner.

Our son had no tattoo, thank goodness! His friend had a tattoo on his left forearm depicting New Jersey's state bird, the yellow finch. I think that was cool.

I could have advised them to a closer tattoo parlor in Belleville or Kearny, NJ.

In any event, they had a good time.

No comments: